Hampden Hawker: From the "hopefully factual" department:

Hampden Hawker

THE Hampden Gossip Blog

Hopefully Factual, Fueled by Speculation

Email the tip line: hampdenhawker@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

From the "hopefully factual" department:

A "fact" from a "source":

Ben Turner from the Food Network's Ace of Cakes is waiting tables at The Golden West.

UPDATE: I hoped right. It's true, and it's old news! Hooray for Hawker for bringing up the rearguard of Hampden gossip today!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's been waiting tables there for years! There's a lot of crossover between Ace of Cakes and GW.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Plantastic said...

It's crazy that Hawker doesn't have cable, so I've only seen Ace of Cakes a few times at my parents' house through the luxury of Tivo.

I knew this was probably old news, but hey, it's a slow Hampden news day!

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm grateful for this news. Every time I've seen him on Ace of Cakes, I've thought, "I KNOW that guy! Where do I know him from?" Now I know that I know him from his bringing me my Sunday brunch or my half-price Monday burger. Thanks, Hawker!

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Million Dollar Idea is that the Food Network creates a new show that is a behind the scenes look at a restaurant. And that restaurant would be the GW. I think it would be hilarious and enlightening AND we'd get to know a little something about the World's Youngest Vietnam Vet.
lisa

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

They don't do half price burger night anymore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home