Hampden Hawker: Baltimore Wants Bins!

Hampden Hawker

THE Hampden Gossip Blog

Hopefully Factual, Fueled by Speculation

Email the tip line: hampdenhawker@gmail.com

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Baltimore Wants Bins!

The line at Baltimore Polytechnic to get a recycling bin today boasts wait times of TWO HOURS!

Hawker was on her way when she got this news. Two hours? TWO HOURS?

Lots of Hampdenites gave up waiting. Here's hoping there's a more efficient way to get bins to the people in the future.

3 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was on my way to get one when I saw the line at about 10:30am. I said I'll try back later, around noon it was no better so I gave up on the discount bin.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

The other locations had shorter lines. Montebello was under an hour.

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not according to The Sun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home