Hampden Hawker: Hawker offers One Last Plea for Participating in Your Democracy

Hampden Hawker

THE Hampden Gossip Blog

Hopefully Factual, Fueled by Speculation

Email the tip line: hampdenhawker@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hawker offers One Last Plea for Participating in Your Democracy

Just back from voting at Robert Poole Middle School, and only 70 people have voted so far!

Keep in mind that in a Democratic city, the Democratic primary really matters more than the election.

Polls are open until 8 p.m.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was one of them! There was only one other guy there when I voted. Not that I minded. I didn't want to see anybody really. My hair was wet and my pants were Too Tight! And I hadn't had any coffee.

lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home