Hampden Hawker: I ask for forgiveness as I ask for a tissue.

Hampden Hawker

THE Hampden Gossip Blog

Hopefully Factual, Fueled by Speculation

Email the tip line: hampdenhawker@gmail.com

Monday, October 15, 2007

I ask for forgiveness as I ask for a tissue.

Forgive Hawker's scant posts of late. Someone in Hampden gave Hawker an award-winning cold that knocked me off my game, but I'm back.

Favorite sighting this weekend: There's a weird little alley off Hickory just above 38th Street and some houses there have back decks and yards that face this alley. On a sunny, breezy, perfect Saturday morning, I saw a approximately 60-year-old dude catching some rays, reading the paper and enjoying a stunner of a weekend. What made it Hampden style? His T-Shirt: "Slutz: They go down easy!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home